Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Maternity photo shoot


Steph and I were contacted by a teacher friend of mine who has started her own photography company while perfecting her Stay At Home Mom skills. She offered her expertise and we gladly obliged.

Dana met us at Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine, TX so we could carpool over to the Gaylord Texan for this shoot. I had proposed to Steph there nearly 6 years ago so it seemed fitting, plus the resort is simply an amazing place to visit and take pictures.



We started at about 9:15 Saturday morning and shot until noon. I was very hungry by the end of it, but we got some great photos in the process. I think Dana took something like 700+ photos in that time!

I'm attached a couple of those shots from her blog onto here (hopefully). We plan on ordering a fair few of these and you of course are welcome to do the same. Once Harrison gets here we'll be doing the same with him. I'm sure those will be even more popular than our maternity shoot!


If anyone is interested in using Dana's excellent skills at photography, just let me know and I can get you in contact with her. She doesn't stick only to baby and maternity pictures. Check out her website at http://www.onedimplephotography.com/

3 comments:

  1. Those are so great! I can't wait to see the ones from when Harrison is here. I hope Stephanie is hanging in there with the heat. I feel her pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these pics!!! Can't wait to see the rest. You both are so photogenic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics you posted look great. What is the password to view your photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete