Sunday, April 11, 2010

5 months

5 months pregnant already!
The time is going by really fast--it's very weird to think I'll officially be a "Mom" only a few months from now.

I'm feeling great right now--I actually have energy and don't have any major food aversions. I'm not really craving anything yet either but I've often heard that happens later. I'm definitely learning a lot of funny stuff about my pregnant self. I'm out of breath a lot now. I can still paint my toenails (with effort). My feet are already a bit snug in all my size 7 shoes. "Maternal fat stores" suck! I'm still waiting for my hair to start growing like crazy as everyone says it will (I really want to be able to have a ponytail again...a lot more low maintenance with a kid in tow). Sleeping on your right side is a lot harder said than done. Sleeping with a bra is becoming increasingly necessary (ouch!). And the snoring continues, LOL, sorry Mark!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a cute Mom... Harrison will be very handsome with you for his Mom and Mark for his Daddy.. but I am a little bias.. Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, you're beautiful, as always.
    Keep those pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete